Sunday, March 13, 2011

thinking, thinking, thinking.

I am overwhelmed with thoughts of where I want to be in a year's time.  I am positively at some kind of crossroad and wandering aimlessly around it.  I feel like there a lot of passions in my life and I need to narrow them down a bit.  I do many things but is any of it done as well as it should be?  No.  I am a mother, a wife, take care of a home, and artist and a worker.  I am also a person who likes to leave the house once in awhile  - this I almost never do with the exception of going to work.  So much to do and I feel as if I never get anything done.  Big plans are brewing and it is exciting to see where I will go.  There is much I cannot control, but I can be proactive.

My Etsy shop is set up and also linked to this site.  I think I linked it up to my facebook as well, but I am not quite sure about that.  Putting up any of my art of facebook makes me quite vomitus.  It is hard to show my stuff to strangers but way harder to show it to people I actually know.  I have never been one for criticism.  Little steps I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment