Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Some recent works.

Being in Hawaii has added even more inspiration to my already over flowing brain of creativity.  This was the first work I made entirely on the shores of 'the ponds' in Waikiki Beach while my kiddos splash in the surf.


This little flower pic was made while working the French Market in New Orleans.  I was about an inch into the work when a visiting woman remarked how much she liked the picture.  She sent her husband back to the market the next morning and bought it as I opened for the day.  I never even had the chance to sign it.  I then was commissioned to make a twin piece for an old friend and his wife.   The color combos turned out just lovely.


I have been asked to make a peacock quite a few times at festivals and such - and finally got around to it.  I am looking forward to trying more versions in the future too.


I love watching all of the water adventures that take to the surf each day here in Hawaii.  The views and perspective of Diamond Head from a stand up board must be amazing.  On my 'to do' list for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment