Saturday, March 9, 2013

Getting along.

I feel like I have hit a new stride in my work.  I feel like I made a decision in which I am really going to show up for myself - and for no other reason than to please my being.  I am sure this makes no real sense, but that does not make it any less true.  I have been working on a new picture and am finding the greatest satisfaction in it's creation.  It is the first in a series that I hope to accomplish in the upcoming months.  I feel I only have a few days of work left until it's completion, but as I have a motto of never getting in the way of life... the estimate is merely that.

I took this picture of the work in progress a few days ago.  The finished project will be 11 x 14" unframed.  This is just a glimpse - I do not want to spoil the overall feeling by showing too much at this unfinished stage.

And here is another (the last of February) mini work that I created for a swap on Craftster.org.  Measuring in at 2.5 x 3.5 inches - it was incredible to make.  I love working on the details of such small projects.  It was ridiculously fun.  My partner's theme was Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment