Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Play.

I am working on a bunch of small pieces right now because my brain is bursting with new ideas and I can not settle it down long enough to commit to a larger work.  I am still working on my long board surfers as well... which I have been procrastinating on for far too long, but that is not what this post is about.  Yesterday, I was feeling a bit anxious for no real reason, but I am not the kind of gal who likes to wallow in dark.  After a refreshing trip to spend time amongst beauty by way of veggies at Whole Foods, I was ready to lift myself back up and find some words of inspiration that would lead to a new creation.  And here she is:

"Where beams of Imagination play, The memory's soft figures melt away" - Alexander Pope

Play.

5 x 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment