Monday, February 25, 2013

New Work! Inhale.

I hate naming pictures.  I just do.  I am not good at it and a title never fully gives any real insight into what I am feeling as I work.  That is the true fact about my work.  I never think about what I am doing - I only feel it.  I rarely am inspired to create something off a visual and am instead much more attracted to words and my interpretation of them.  Following this movement in thought, I was touched by the thought to instead include the words that fuel my brain along with my piece and then title it from within.  And here I go:

"You only need one man to love you. But him to love you free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and over coming like the tides.  Only one man and all of this."  -C. Joybell C.

Inhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment